Xbox today announced what the Games to be added to Xbox Game Pass in the second batch of March, a series of titles captained by some great names that we have already known throughout these days, such as the arrival of Outriders The Undertale, in addition to Spanish Narita Boy, to which are added new releases and new versions of games that were already available on the platform.
Below you can see what are the New Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass Today for Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, PC and Android via streaming via the cloud:
- Undertale (ID @ Xbox) March 16 on PC, Xbox and Android
- Empire of Sin March 18 on PC, Xbox, Android
- Nier: Automata March 18 on PC
- Star Wars: Squadrons (EA Play) March 18 on Xbox
- Torchlight III March 18 on PC
- Genesis Noir (ID @ Xbox) March 25 on PC, Xbox
- Octopath Traveler March 25 on PC, Xbox
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition ([email protected]) 25 de marzo en PC
- Supraland (ID @ Xbox) March 25 on PC
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life March 25 on PC, Xbox, Android
- Narita Boy March 30 on PC, Xbox, Android
- Outriders April 1 on Xbox, Android
Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass on March 31
New Games that will be discontinued on Xbox Game Pass as of March 31. Specifically, there are three that cannot be played from the platform when the month ends: Hyperdot (on Xbox and PC), Journey to the Savage Planet (on Xbox) and Machinarium (on PC). As usual, those who want to get hold of them and keep them forever can get them at a discount for being a member of Microsoft’s subscription gaming program.