Mass Effect: Legendary Edition has received a new update this week from BioWare, with which they have introduced a whole series of bug fixes and improvements. This comes after console gamers complained about screen tearing and falling fps. Electronic Arts has shared the full content of the patch on its official website. We remind you that this compilation is available at PC, PS4 y Xbox One, both in Spain and around the world.
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition and its new update
“In this update, we have implemented the following fixes and improvements on all platforms“They write from the development studio BioWare. This collection is responsible for offering the first three installments of the science fiction saga with 4K remastered graphics and better character modeling, also providing touch-ups to textures and new effects.
Then we leave you the list of corrections that have been implemented, both at a general level and in each of the deliveries of the collection:
- English dialogs can now be selected independently of the subtitle language.
- Issues with unlocking achievements / trophies, such as Lover or Kill count records, have been resolved.
- Fixed previously rendered scenes that were darker than expected after the previous update.
- Headphones and wireless devices no longer cause problems with the Xbox launcher.
- Performance has been improved on PCs with various hardware configurations, included in Virmire.
- Fixed an issue on PC that caused non-standard characters in the operating system username to prevent the game from launching.
- The dependency on the AVX instruction set has been removed from the launcher.
- Other small fixes and calibrations, including some cases of game crashing.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from reaching max level.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in top tier 7 Specter gear being inaccessible.
- Various improvements in collisions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented interacting with objects.
- The volume of the sound on the loading screens of the mass relays has been reduced.
- Male character eye animations have been improved in some scenes.
Mass Effect 2
- The intensity of the fog on Illium has been lowered.
- Fixed an issue where a character’s eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red.
- The maximum credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 have been reduced to 100,000 for a more balanced progression early in the game.
- The maximum credits that can be carried over now match the original delivery.
- The posthumous bank fees are very high! It’s a great way to avoid taxes.
Mass Effect 3
- Fixed an issue where English dialogues would not play during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localizations.
- Fixed an issue where some key characters would not appear correctly during the Citadel DLC.
“BioWare recovers one of the best trilogas in video game history with a careful and essential remastering“, we write in our analysis of the game. We remind you that Mass Effect: Legendary Edition is available in PC, PS4 y Xbox One.