Android and iOS mobile players from League of Legends: Wild Rift they already have it available from today, June 2, 2021, the new free update for the title that brings let it be 2.3. Riot Games has shared on its official blog the details of this important patch that introduces new content, champions like Riven or Irelia, new runes, balance adjustments and much more. Next we review all the news most relevant in this news.
Let’s give it at 2.3 #WildRift It’s just around the corner, bringing with it new champions, skins, and other exciting new features. Check out what’s to come with Alan “RiotMirross” Moore, Game Director 🔥https: //t.co/tvNQqZ7uru— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildriftES) May 31, 2021
LoL: Wild Rift v2.3: New Champions
Este parche from Wild Rift aade two new champions to the game that will be available to play.
- Riven will be available on June 3 at 02:01 (Spanish peninsular time).
Riven found a family among the Noxus battalions and earned the right to wield a runic sword. During the war with Ionia, I fought a tough battle in which she turned out to be the only survivor. Tired of the violence, she decided to leave Noxus and live in exile. pic.twitter.com/LSNEVWAo8v– League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildriftES) June 1, 2021
“Riven, once a swordmaster to the hosts of Noxus, rose through the ranks on the strength of her conviction and brutal efficiency, and was rewarded with a legendary runic sword and a squad of her own. However, on the Ionian front, Riven’s faith in her nation was tested and eventually broken. After severing all ties to the empire, she seeks to find her place in a shattered world, despite rumors that Noxus has been reforged. Forced to return in chains, she faces the judgment of her ancient homeland … “
- Irelia will be available on June 3 at 02:01 (Spanish peninsular time).
Irelia will soon arrive at the Rift of #WildRift 🗡️
“The Noxian occupation of Ionia produced many heroes, but none more unlikely than the young Irelia of Navori. They entered into the ancient dances of their people and adapted their art for warfare, using graceful and diligently practiced movements to levitate a variety of Lethal blades. After proving her worth as a fighter, she was made a leader and representative of the resistance and, to this day, remains dedicated to the preservation of her homeland. “
New features in v2.3
This patch brings more content than usual to the game, therefore new special features that are important to know:
- Close friends: Now you can level up as a team with your closest friends and earn new friendship titles. You can invite up to 20 friends to become close friends. After your friends accept the request to become close friends, you can increase your friendship level up to four times by playing as a team and sending each other gifts.
- Friendship subscriptions: Now you can subscribe to three friends on your list to be notified when they connect or end a game. Also, they will appear at the top of your friends list.
- ARAM returns: He returns for his second round of testing. Be available from June to July.
- Field selection: In Ranked Champion Pick, players will be able to swap places in the recruiting order to choose champions they feel comfortable with and counter enemy picks.
- Network tools: Now you can check your connection before starting the game if you press the icon in the upper right corner of the home screen. Also, you can run network tests based on the game you just played.
- 4G/Wifi: A dual channel 4G / wifi option has been implemented for players who want to get the most out of their connection in-game.
In version 2.3 of Wild Rift add new content to the game that you can get or buy through different means.
- Baratijas: Sharp and deadly, You’ve been exiled, Button smasher, Lunch break, Fluffy fluff.
- Icons: Ladies of the Blade, Fury of the Blade.
- Withdrawals: Avalanche of fluff.
Version v2.3 of LoL: Wild Rift has brought the following changes and balance settings for these champions:
- Basic life: 650 → 570.
- Life per level: 115 → 125.
- Total health at level 15: 2260 → 2320.
- Armor: 35 → 30.
(1) Five-pointed plenum
- Energy: 95/90/85/80 → 130/110/90/70.
(2) Twilight Veil
- Restores 80 power.
- Increases total energy by 80 while the ability is active.
(3) Voltereta shuriken
- Dao bsico del shuriken: 40/80/120/160 → 30/60/90/120.
- Shuriken Attack Damage Ratio: 0,35 → 0,25.
- Shuriken Ability Power Ratio: 0,5 → 0,3.
- Basic slip damage: 40/80/120/160 → 70/120/170/220.
- Slip Attack Damage Ratio: 0,35 → 0,5.
- Swipe Skill Power Ratio: 0,5 → 0,8.
(Definitive) Perfect execution
- First release: Dao fsico → Dao mgico.
- [NUEVO] First Cast Ability Power Ratio: 0,3.
- Second Cast Ability Power Ratio: 0,5 → 0,4.
- Max Ability Power Ratio: 1,5 → 1,2.
(P) Man barrier
- Cooling: 80 s → 50 s.
- Cooling: 15 s → 12 s.
(3) Hook shot
- Pressing to cast detects terrain obstacles in front of Camille and fires in that direction.
- Pressing to cast will have no effect if there are no terrain obstacles in front of Camille.
(P) Potencia noxiana
- Attack damage gained with maximum stacks: 29/43/57/71/85/99/113/127/141/155/169/183/197/211/225 → 22/30/38/46/58/70/82/94/112/130/148/166/186/206/226.
(P) Silvermoon Blade
- Ability Power Ratio: 0,6 → 0,5.
- Dao bsico mnimo: 175/225/275 → 150/200/250.
- Dao bsico mximo: 350/450/550 → 300/400/500.
(P) Seastone Trident
- Passive damage over time now deals 200% of damage to neutral monsters.
(3) Playful / Hooligan
- Man: 95/100/105/110 → 85/90/95/100.
- Cooling: 16/14/12/10 s → 15,5/13,5/11,5/9,5 s.
- Dao bsico: 70/140/210/280 → 85/150/215/280.
- Life increase: 135 → 125.
- Armor increase: 6,4 → 5,8.
(Ultimate) Demacian Justice
- Cooling: 65/60/55 s → 80/70/60 s.
(2) Drunken Fury
- Basic damage reduction: 10/13/16/19 % → 8/11/14/17 %.
- Damage based on the maximum life of the target: 8 % → 7 %.
(1) Thundering Shuriken
- Dao bsico: 65/120/175/230 → 75/130/185/240.
(2) Tensin elctrica
- Cooling: 15/12/9/6 s → 12/10/8/6 s.
(P) Amenaza invisible
- Insulation radius: 400 → 300.
(Ultimate) Great Starburst
- [NUEVO] Armor penetration: 10/15/20 %.
- Basic Magic Resistance: 30 → 34.
- Magic resistance per level: 0,8 → 1,2.
- Total magic resistance at level 15: 41,2 → 50,8.
(P) Enchanted feathers
- Shield cooldown reduced to level 15: 17,6 → 14,8 s.
- 40/38,4/36,8/35,2/33,6/32/30,4/28,8/27,2/25,6/24/22,4/20,8/19,2/17,6 s → 40/38,2/36,4/34,6/32,8/31/29,4/27,4/25,6/23,8/22/20,2/18,4/16,6/14,8 s.
- Basic armor per level: 5,1 → 4,7.
- Armor at level 15: 117 → 111.
(2) Defensive position
- Spike Frame Base Damage: 5/10/15/20 → 8/10/12/14.
- Basic Attack Damage: 64 → 70.
(1) Preference for the docile
- Impact Healing: 4/6/8/10 → 6/9/12/15.
- Dao bsico: 60/110/160/210 → 70/120/170/220.
- Additional DA ratio: 80 % → 90 %.
- Improved Base Damage: 90/165/240/315 → 105/180/255/330.
- Improved additional DA ratio: 120 % → 135 %.
(3) Deck of cards
- [NUEVO] Passive Attack Speed: 15/20/25/30 %.
- Active bonus attack speed: 55/70/85/100 % → 40/50/60/70 %.
(1) Golden rod
- Cooling: 8/7/6/5 s → 8/7,5/7/6,5 s.
- [NUEVO] Now heals for an additional 10% health.
- Wukong and his clone’s attacks reduce Golden Rod’s cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
(2) Rogue Warrior
- Cooling: 16/14/12/10 s → 18/17/16/15 s.
- Basic Attack Damage: 64 → 58.
- Basic Healing Amount: 9,6 a 60 → 6,8 a 60.
(1) Three Claw Strike
- Dao bsico: 25/30/35/40 → 20/25/30/35.
(2) The wind turns into lightning
- The sweep and lunge now hit something behind Xin Zhao.
- Lunge range: 6 → 8.
- Cooling: 12/11/10/9 s → 12/10,5/9/7,5 s.
- Second Hit Attack Damage Ratio: 0,8 → 0,7.
- The thrust now challenges champions and monsters, as well as granting vision of the target for 3 seconds.
- If he hits multiple targets, challenge the one furthest from Xin Zhao.
- Damage to minions is reduced by 50%.
(3) Bold charge
- Throw Range Against Challenged Targets: 5,5 → 8,5.
- Ability Power Ratio: 60 % → 80 %.
(Ultimate) Crescent Guard
- Dao: 75/175/275 → 75/150/225.
- [NUEVO] Ability Power Ratio: 80% of ability power.
- Duration: 3 s → 5 s.
- [ELIMINADO] Basic attacks and abilities increase the duration of Crescent Guard.
- Passive damage against structures: 200 % → 150 %.
La versin 2.3 de Wild Rift aade new runes to the current catalog with the aim of increasing the variety before starting to play. You can see all the changes and news in this regard in this official publication of Riot Games, in broad strokes, these are the new runes out there available from now in the game:
- Key Rune – Phase Inrush: Hitting a champion with 3 different attacks or abilities in 3 seconds grants a large amount of movement speed and slow resistance.
- Value – Bone Lining: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion attacks or abilities deal less damage.
- Valor – Renewed Forces: Grants bonus health regeneration. Additionally, after taking damage from an enemy champion, you regain some of your missing health. This effect is doubled for melee champions.
- Valor – Adaptive Shell: Grants additional maximum health and improves your defenses when you are below 50% health.
Free champion rotation
For the next few weeks, this is how the champions rotation looks free that will be available in the game, take note:
- From June 3 to 9: Aurelion Sol, Dr. Mundo, Galio, Gragas, Graves, Leona, Nami, Singed, Tristana, Vayne.
- From June 10 to 16: Amumu, Fiora, Jhin, Kennen, Lee Sin, Lulu, Miss Fortune, Sona, Twisted Fate, Ziggs.
These are the aspects that will be released throughout this release:
- Irelia Order of the Lotus
- Recreational Riven
- Kai’Sa de recreativa
- It sounds recreational
- Ziggs boss battle
You can consult all the full notes of the patch from this official link from the Riot website.
League of Legends: Wild Rift is a free game free to play MOBA for Android and iOS, an adaptation of the popular PC League of Legends from Riot Games. If you want to get the maximum potential in your games, do not hesitate to consult our complete guide.