League of Legends has already launched its new patch 11.8. Riot Games’ flagship game is updated for another week and as reported by the company in the notes of this version, this patch brings numerous Champion tweaks and upgrades as well as adjustments to some mythical objects. Below we detail in this news everything most relevant.
Champion changes from v11.8
These are, broadly speaking, all balance adjustments and champion changes en la versin 11.8 the League of Legends:
- Gwen: the new champion is now available in the Rift (know their details and skills here).
- Annie: W cost increased at early levels.
- Aphelios: Passive lethality increased. R’s primary weapon effects are strengthened.
- Cassiopeia: Now the cost of E is progressively reduced.
- Dr. Mundo: Passive’s max health regen increased.
- Gnar: W bonus movement speed reduced.
- Leblanc: Q damage and total damage increased.
- Read without: E cooldown decreased.
- Orianna: E bonus resistances reduced at early levels.
- Rammus: Q’s base damage is reduced at later levels of the skill. W now lasts longer on basic attacks. E taunt duration reduced. Rammus’s R has been updated to now lift, strike, slow, and shock. Skill sound and visual effects have been updated.
- Rumble: The basic magic resistance and the growth of it is reduced. Overheat passive bonus damage reduced. Now progresses with the target’s maximum health and grants attack speed. E now reduces the target’s magic resistance.
- Thresh: E cooldown increased and now has a progression.
- Vladimir: Q cooldown lowered at later levels.
- Yorick: Mistwalkers’ damage reduced. E’s initial jump damage reduced. Now deals more damage over the next eight attacks. Turrets now prioritize minions over the Lady.
- Zac: W damage increased.
Object updates in v11.8
Mainly these have been the retouched objects most important of the 11.8 version of LoL:
- Star Grace Healing: 60 (at all levels).
- Stellar Grace Healing Amplification: For every second in combat, healing and shields are increased by 4%, stacking up to 5 times (up to 20%).
- Mythic Passive: Increase the healing of Star Grace by 10.
- Inspiration Damage Enhancement (Removed): No longer grants a buff the next 3 times damage is dealt to deal 35-55 bonus magic damage.
- Passive – Motivation (new): When empowering or protecting another friendly champion (other than your own), grant both allies 25% movement speed over 1.5 seconds.
- Mythic Passive: 5 speed skills.
- Fast: Grants 20 bonus Ability Speed and 20-40 AP for 4 seconds.
- Ability power: 55.
- Fungal Toxin Allied Buff (Updated): When healing or shielding an allied champion (other than your own), upgrade your next attack and your ally’s against an enemy champion to apply 60% Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds.
- Consistency of descriptions (updated): Updated the tooltip for Burning Censer to specify another ally requirement to match Technochemical Putrifier. Its functionality has not changed at all.
- No more complaints (new): When you buy items that apply Serious Wounds, it will be notified in the chat so that the whole team knows.
- Lifetime: 250.
- Magic penetration (new): 6.
- Improved Airpack Health (Ornn’s Upgrade): 350.
- Improved Airpack Magic Penetration (Ornn upgrade – new): 10.
- Colossus Bonus Day: Equivalent to 2% bonus health.
This version of League also includes a few changes and updates to improve the store.
- When purchasing a Mythic item from the All Items view, the Mythic Item row now collapses.
- Fixed a bug that caused the interface to load parts of the shop.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
On this occasion Riot Games has communicated the following new skins and chromas that will arrive throughout this version 11.8 of LoL:
- New skins available on April 15, 2021: Darkfrost Zion, Darkfrost Vel’Koz, Dragon Guardian Galio, Dragon Slayer Kayle, Dragon Slayer Twitch, and Space Wave Gwen.
- Nueva chrome front: Darkfrost Zion, Darkfrost Vel’Koz, Dragon Guardian Galio, Dragon Slayer Kayle, Dragon Slayer Twitch, and Space Wave Gwen.
You can consult the notes in full of the patch from this official link. League of Legends is a MOBA that is totally free for PC gamers. To know more about him you can read our analysis.