With Season 7: Invasion of Fortnite Battle Royale already underway, we will have to face the impressive mothership, a lot of UFOs and the fearsome OI.
Today we have to talk about the new weekly challenges that will arrive tomorrow. Thanks to the information from dataminers What iFireMonkeyAs usual, we bring you a preview of the leaked challenges of Week 5, which will be available tomorrow, Wednesday, July 7 (legendary missions) and Thursday, July 8 (pike missions) at 16:00 (Spanish peninsular time), except change in the usual hours.
These are all the Spades and Legendary missions from Week 5 and the XP rewards you will get for completing them:
Have 6 missions, with a total value of 180,000 Season PE:
- Receive orders from Slone via public phone (0/1): 15,000 Season PE.
- Interact with a citizen band radio (0/1): 45,000 Season PE.
- Place welcome gifts in Sacred Seedbed (0/2): 30,000 Season PE.
- Deploy a Cube of Alien Nanomachines (0/1): 30,000 Season PE.
- Make an alien parasite stick to you and then talk to Sunny (0/1): 30,000 Season PE.
- Dance near Zyg and Cortecitos (0/1): 30,000 Season PE.
Have 6 missions, with a total value of 210,000 Season PE:
- Destroy computer equipment in satellite facilities or Current Complex (0/3): 30,000 Season PE.
- Inflicts damage to OI guardians (0/250): 30,000 Season PE.
- Eliminate intruders (0/2): 30,000 Season PE.
- Inflicts damage with alien weapons or OI weapons (0/500): 30,000 Season PE.
- Records deliveries of supplies (0/2): 30,000 Season PE.
- Deals damage to a saucer being piloted (0/800): 30,000 Season PE.
- Open an RO chest in a satellite facility or Stream Complex (0/1): 30,000 Season PE.
As you can see, we have another week that requires us to play for a couple of hours to complete everything. Remember that these are not the only challenges or missions that we will have available. So that you can fully complete the challenges of the Season, we bring you complete guides to not leave anything undone: