Season 7: Invasion is now available in Fortnite Battle Royale. With this season come aliens and many other special characters, such as Superman and Rick, from Rick and Morty. But they also arrive changes and news, which will significantly modify the experience.
These are the main initial changes from Season 7: Invasion of Fortnite:
New Battle Pass Characters
The new ones characters included in the Battle pass, which as always will have varios skins that we will obtain by leveling up or completing challenges, are the following:
- Clark Kent.
- Doctora Slone.
- Rick Snchez.
Changes to the map
For now, the map presents several changes:
- Burning Sands is now Believer Coast.
- Colossal Crops is now Stream Complex.
- The Needle has disappeared, being replaced by an emblematic place called The Aftermath (we do not know if it is due to a translation error).
- There are many places with OI antennas, where you will find enemies and chests with new weapons.
- As always, all undiscovered locations will be marked in gray on your map.
- Pulse rifle: Shoot in automatic mode when aiming without the scope (Rare, pica, Legendary and Mythic rarities)
- Can de riel: a powerful single firing cannon, which can be charged to take down enemies behind cover behind walls (Rare, Pike and Legendary rarities).
- Recognition scanner: Launches a projectile that activates a scanner, marking chests and enemies in its effect radius.
Changes to the Battle Pass
Now we will not unlock rewards by leveling up. Instead, we will get 5 battle stars for each level that we go up.
Afterwards, you will have to go to the Batlla Pass Rewards tab, and use your stars to unlock any of the available rewards.
Eye, stop unlock each page, you will have to fulfill a requirement of the two possible: buy a certain amount of rewards from the previous page, or reach a certain level. Of course, alternate skins require having purchased the base character to be able to be unlocked.
Other changes and news
- As a special detail of the season, we will have to find alien artifacts to personalizar to Kymera, one of the new characters.
- We will can accept missions from pay phones.
- There are jump platforms in some places.
- The UFOs can be used as vehicles and they can shoot down.
- Inside the UFOs there are Intruders, which will appear when one of the flying saucers is knocked down.
- There is also OI guards again at OI facilities.
- Return the vending machines.
These are the main changes and news that we have experienced so far. Obviously, adjustments will be made As Season 7 progresses, we will notify you, as always, to improve your games as much as possible.