With Season 6: Instincts of Fortnite Battle Royale already underway, it’s time to talk about the new weekly challenges that will arrive tomorrow. Thanks to the information from dataminers What iFireMonkey, as usual we bring you a preview of the Week 12 leaked challenges, which will be available from tomorrow, Thursday, June 3, at 4:00 p.m. (Spanish peninsular time), except for changes in the regular schedule for the publication of challenges.
These are the spades and legendary missions from Week 12 and the XP rewards you will get for completing them:
Spades of Week 12
The pike missions from Week 12 are as follows. These missions will be available throughout the Season, you can complete them at any time.
- Visit Zero Point (0/1): 24,000 Season PE.
- Make pistols (0/3): 24,000 Season PE.
- Eliminate a Guardian of The Spire (0/1): 24,000 Season PE.
- Predator hunting (0/3): 24,000 Season PE.
- Tame Boars outside Colossal Crops (0/3): 24,000 Season PE.
- Use a hang glider chicken in Colossal Crops (0/1): 24,000 Season PE.
- Loot an Artifact from Sneaky Fiefdom and Coral Castle (0/2): 24,000 Season PE.
The legendary missions Week 12 are as follows. Remember that these missions will only be available this week, they will expire when the next season begins ..
- Spend Gold Bars (0/150): 35,000 Season PE.
- Spend Gold Bars (0/300): 24,500 Season PE.
- Spend Gold Bars (0/450): 24,500 Season PE.
- Spend Gold Bars (0/600): 24,500 Season PE.
- Spend Gold Bars (0/750): 24,500 Season PE.
As you can see, we have another week that requires us to play for a couple of hours to complete everything. Remember that these are not the only challenges or missions that we will have available. So that you can complete to the maximum the challenges of the Season, we bring you complete guides to not leave anything undone: