Battlefield 2042 was announced earlier this month providing a first trailer and release date – to be available next October 22 on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One, both in Spain and in the rest of the world. To take the war saga to the next level, EA and DICE have introduced the game’s official collaborators, being Xbox the official console partner. The Redmond firm thus joins NVIDIA, Logitech, Polaris y WD_BLACK, which have also contributed their grain of sand to ensure each section of the title.
Battlefield 2042, these are their official brands
During the presentation of Battlefield 2042, the development studio DICE wanted to focus on one of the three multiplayer experiences that we can enjoy in this installment: Total war, a game mode that fans of Conquest and Advancement really like, which now features games composed of up to 128 players on next-gen consoles and computers. However, this is not the only feature to highlight: we also found one of the largest maps of the saga, Breakaway.
In addition, the game will have a dynamic weather that will affect the battlefield; along with other environmental hazards that will change the course of the game. To provide players “the best” installment of the saga, EA and DICE have teamed up with different partners to offer the latest graphics technology, peripherals designed for this experience, authentic Polaris vehicles and storage that allows you to run the vast maps of Battlefield 2042. In this way, these are the official collaborators of the game described in the press release:
Official collaborators of Battlefield 2042
- The Official Console Partner for Battlefield 2042 – Xbox: EA and Xbox have partnered to make Xbox Series X | S the official consoles for Battlefield 2042.
- The Official Graphics Platform Partner for Battlefield 2042 for PC: NVIDIA: EA and DICE’s partnership with NVIDIA ensures the ultimate PC experience thanks to next-gen GeForce RTX gaming technologies, the AI-driven performance boost of NVIDIA DLSS, and the low-latency mode of NVIDIA Reflex.
- The Official PC Peripherals Partner for Battlefield 2042: Logitech: EA and Logitech will collaborate to ensure that gamers have Logitech integration for their equipment, including Logitech’s LIGHTSYNC technology for peripherals and game audio presets with optimized equalization for Logitech headsets.
- The Official Off-Road Vehicle Partner for Battlefield 2042 – Polaris: EA and Polaris have teamed up to offer players the opportunity to drive authentic Polaris vehicles in Battlefield 2042, starting with the Polaris Sportsman ATV.
- The Official Storage Partner for Battlefield 2042 Games – WD_BLACK: EA and the Western Digital brand WD_BLACK are committed to ensuring that Battlefield 2042 players have the best possible gaming experience in their vast new world of immersive and realistic maps and gameplay dynamics.
We remind you that Battlefield 2042 be available on October 22 on both PC and PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One. “The new installment of his popular war saga that will be focused on multiplayer to offer the biggest, funniest and freest experience ever“, we write in our advance, where you can find all the information of the game known to date.